Sunday 23 June 2013

Gremlins in the House

Do Not Forsake Me Oh My Darlings


Please!

Yet again I have managed to wipe out the main PC. Worse the darling son - he who fixes the PC is going on holiday - so it will be a long wait. Harumph, grumble, grumble.

Trusty lap top of ancient years has been pressed into service yet again. This time I hope it talks nicely to the printer. Also I am going to dare to try and load the camera software. Hope you all have your finger crossed for me?

OK enough, there will be lots of catching up when all is fixed.

Many xxx's

Joan & Molly - she is unimpressed with me :-)


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Joan! one foot forward and two steps back. Hopefully your son will fix it soon. Be positive and keep crafting.....xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan