Wednesday 10 April 2013

Make Do And Mend - New Classes



Taking big breath, I have booked a local Community Centre in Bures Suffolk and sent adverts off to the local village magazine so now I am committed to doing my first class!

Posters are ready to put up in the village and also at other nearby villages.

In the past I have taught a lot of classes for machine knitting and more recently have been at Colchester Slack Space with Mixed Media. But all those classes were done for someone else. Its a big thing to put yourself out there on your own. To start something from scratch.

Now I hope the phone rings and I get customers!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will get plenty of customers Joan, the "make do and mend" scene really seems to be gathering momentum along with vintage fairs etc. :)
    All will be well,
    Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Joan - x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck-hope all goes well for you.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you have a perfect day, make do and mend is the way to go... Good luck Joan, remember that who ever turns up is going to have a great time with you as their guide and teacher.. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan