Sunday 24 February 2013

Sales at the Pop-Up Shop!!!!

These cushions are selling well these have sold.


Cherry Ann Art's daughter bought the one on the seat.


Two more have also sold but not sure which ones. Will have to do a stock check next time.


Sold two of this style to one lady - gave her a small discount.


These are multi-aperture mounts, each picture is playing card size. I took 10 of these over to the Pop-up shop, I think 8 have sold. 

Lots of other artists have sold their items too. So a great start to this session of the Pop-up shop.

Hope you are all well, been very busy sewing more cushions and working on stuff for an exhibition.


2 comments:

  1. Well done with your sales at the pop up shop Joan -your cushions have been so popular xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Joan, my you have been busy.. Great sales.. Hope to see you and Molly soon.x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan