Tuesday 8 January 2013

Video Tutorial Sweet Beetroot Relish - Yummy

Off the beaten track on this post. Thought I would share a tutorial video I made 3 years ago.

Had lots of beetroot and tomatoes on the allotment so I found this really yummy recipe from Hugh Fearnly-Whittingstall. It is just the best beetroot use ever.



Update on Retro Divas Kit. I have finished taking all the pictures, seven pages of instructions written. Loads more to do. I had almost finished sewing the doll when my friend Jennifer phoned. Late birthday invite to her 60th. So yes that doll has now gone to a new home. Thinking I might just make another doll and try to video the process.

Tomorrow my friend Julia is coming round I'm going to help her learn to make curtains using an electric sewing machine, we will probably have a good gossip too. She's also got to choose the fabrics for a Retro Diva for her granddaughter.

Thank you for all the lovely comments you leave and welcome to my newest follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan