Wednesday 9 January 2013

Retro Divias Kit - Update

Yay finished taking pictures and completed the latest Retro Diva.


Completed Retro Diva, earring, heart badge, and patch on her boot.


In the kit you get hints on what to do with the left over bits of material.


Detailed close ups when it is important to place items accurately.


A wonderful selection of vintage and retro fabrics to make your doll.

I am so excited to be able to do this and launch my own doll kit. It is a lot of hard work to get to this stage.

Now I need to test the kit and instructions. So I am doing a giveaway of one kit. Please apply if you would like to be my guinea pig maker of a Retro Diva. You need to be able to make the doll, comment on the instructions, pattern and pictures. I need an honest person who will tell me if there is a problem and give constructive feedback. I really want to make sure that all abilities of maker can handle this kit. Contact me at madbirddesigns@aol.com. I was going to ask you to leave your email on blogger but that would make it too public.

All those that apply will get a 10% discount to purchase a kit when it is launched.

Later in the year I will be running a "How to Make & Design Your Own Retro Diva" Workshop. 
This will be at a local village hall - near to me in Wakes Colne, just outside Colchester in the lovely countryside. Bring your own machine and lunch. All your Vintage & Retro materials, thread, trims, instruction, tea coffee and biscuits will be provided. Limited to 10 people as I think this is as many as I can cope with and ensure that you get individual attention. Running from 10am - 4pm.

I'm in talks with the village hall to get dates, times, health and safety sorted.

Again leave me a message if you want to go on the list for the workshop.

Once this course is up and organized I have ideas for more.

What a fun start I am having to 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan