Saturday 24 November 2012

Little Treasures, Ready for Stuffin' & Clothes

Here are my friends naked and awaiting clothes. They've snuggled up in the cream and white doilies and lace box.


One of them is made from old curtain lining and the other two are damask or linen table napkins. Those lucky two have tablecloth boots with embroidered flowers on.

Some less finished cousins, legs 1/2 stuffed or flat and saggy.


She's finished stuffing them  yesterday. So now some fab scrappy costumes are being made. And she's had some great ideas for hair.

So now I'm sitting on the Little Treasures shelf  which is really an untidy bookcase where she dumps things that she loves.


Must run now as I can hear her coming. Lots of Love 

Bluebell xxx


2 comments:

  1. Oh!! i have a weakness for these lovely dolls. Love all the vintage materials you use to make them. Missed you on Friday.......xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha XX - can't wait to see them all x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan