Thursday 19 April 2012

Charity Shop Booty

Quick trip to Sudbury today and a peek into the local charity shops.

Buy no1 a complete set of whiskey shot glasses in the original box, almost mint condition, just a few rubs on the box. The glasses come up on Ebay as singles but never seen a box with all six in such good condition.



And next shop a vintage Kelly the Sunshine Doll Pattern Book


 This was a doll that you had to collect tokens from Kellogg's Cereal packets and then send off for. So that really limits its production. This book came with the doll, sadly no doll. It was 79p I just had to buy this. Its probably not worth more than I gave but I just loved it the book is only 2.5 x 5 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan