Tuesday 20 March 2012

Oh so busy

Well its spring and work goes on every day on the garden - onions and garlic are doing really well. Just planted out the first broad beans, they get started in the greenhouse or the mice eat them all. Disaster on the peas mice got into those in the greenhouse darn things.

Hope to come back with good news I think I am going to be exhibiting at Slack Space in Colchester, Alchemy 2 exhibition. Very excited!!!!!

Wonderful day out on Saturday with Mary Helena we went to the Mall Galleries, the V&A and Imperial War Museum, whew long day but worth it.

Sold, Sold, Sold.

On Ebay Mans Kilt Jacket and waistcoat Vintage with real horn buttons.

At the Pop up shop shadow box model - The Alternative Olympics 2012.

Enquiries from a customer in France - hope she buys!!!

Finally I made some socks for me - how did I fit all that in????

2 comments:

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan