Monday 23 January 2012

Day 7 Painting

Busy, busy day its Monday coffee morning at the Baptist church so Molly and I head off for a 9.30 start. Brrrr cold today. That goes Ok we all have a chat and coffee/tea so off home at about 11.30.



Now I have lunch and finish the cats MEOWSIC art. then its off to the allotment for a huge bonfire, well its in two heaps. All the trees have been cut down behind my garage. No wind so its hard to get the fires going. lucky my friend Ann turns up and gives me a hand.

New software for the camera and its not so easy as my last Fuji one. I don't like the new camera.......... but it was a present and I have given my camera to my granddaughter. Shes doing a photography course at college and needed an upgrade. I have gone backwards to a point and shoot. I just have to save for another proper camera. I hate this camera. Oh did you get this I really hate this camera and the soft ware that comes with it. I'm never usually this ungrateful but when you have had a really good camera that you can alter all the settings on and it takes brilliant pictures this is really a big retro grade step. Now I know why my mate Linda wanted an upgrade so she could do a photography course.

1 comment:

  1. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get this comment!!. Love those CATS they are brilliantly worked, you clever thing!!
    What a dark horse you are. Can't wait to see more. Thanks for the mention........xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan