Tuesday 31 January 2012

Day 13 - Brrr Cold and Slippy

Treacherous walk this morning, black ice on my garden path nearly brought an end to the walk before we got out of the gate. Several more skids on the way round, can't afford a fall over too much to do.

Concentrated on the mannequin today. Lots of cutting, humming and hawing over placement of images and then gluing. Now I'm going to just look until tomorrow, there may be some more images to put on.


Much excitement at lunchtime, Dave the postman delivered my French Fashion magazines, dated 1901. They have colour pictures n the front cover. They were a bargain on ebay. Just to celebrate I've copied one of the fashion sketches.


A lovely example of a wasp waist design. I'd never fit into these!!!!

2 comments:

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan