Tuesday 5 April 2011

New Paintings.

Well I am trying to get out of my sock phase. I have a 3rd pair for stock on the go, but I am now painting again.

Here are the latest two paintings.

Green Sunday - corny its got green in and was painted on a Sunday - this one is just not taking a good photo, so looks a bit flat colour wise.

Blue Autumn - say what you see is my new motto.





A couple of close-ups so you can see some details.

I have another on the go, which is mixed media, so far its got polyfiller, those net bags from oranges, wool and eggshell. Now I am having fun throwing some paint about.

2 comments:

  1. Joan your painting is so delicious you could almost eat it .......xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you might just be my best admirer lol Really big thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan