Tuesday 17 August 2010


Yeah, yippee I got it!! What a bargain, £38.00 including hammer commission and VAT. That is less than you would pay for a blank canvas of this size. I've left the tv in so you can get an idea of just how big this is.

Also today from the 2nd hand shop I got a fridge freezer, mine has gone kaput. That saved me £100 on the new price. This one came from a house clearance and is only 6 months old. Molly came to the auction and the 2nd hand shop. She is such a good dog, sat still through 150 lots at auction. Got patted by lots including some children.

Now I need a tumble dryer, tv and washing machine, all on last legs, and I went to use the strimmer to find that is kaput too! More auctions for me.

Tomorrow its boot fair at Marks Tey, I need some small old dolls for some altered art I want to do.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - what a wonderful painting !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are the first to like it, apart from me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are all read and appreciated. Hope you will forgive me if I miss commenting on your comment, I will be busy doing art :-) x Joan